Webdesign - Simple steps to improve looks - Logo

Just collected some design tips to improve website looks I'm going to present on the nemezis.design site. Simple thoughts which improve the appearance of any website significantly.

As a start if we are talking about a brand, product or company, a logo is very useful to link visual impulses with the things we would like the customers to remember.

I'm a fan of simplified design, however in some cases a more complicated and fancy logo might be appropriate (art, food, hotels, etc.).

Generally I followed the most repeated logo generation rules: Keep it simple, related to the product, balanced appearance and flexibly sizable... bla-bla-bla, lot of good essays can be found on the internet regarding this topic, just search for logo creation rules.

After drawing some sketches I found the obvious similarity of letter n and letter D, which in this case could be stylized to only be 90° angled. In some cases this could be enough already, but I might revise my statement above "I'm a fan of simplified design" --> I'm a fan of simplified design with taking one additional step from plain stupid simple.



In this case this just meant for me, that the two letters should be merged... So I did just that, applied some shadows and voila: Simple, easy to remember, scale-able and looks like it has something to do with design.




So as a first step I got a nice logo to show in the browser bar as favicon...


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

The Flower - Leaf

Pebbles in a jar - The Jar